1. Fully database driven, MySQL is the only supporting DB at the moment
2. You can create many players and include a player in a page.
3. Separate admin page to add,modify or delete all players and it's tracks.
4. Setiing attributes takes no time.
5. Pramaters can be set from the admin page.
6. Powered by open source Video.js player, Jquery, DataTables, Bootstrap and fileman.
1. Change the parameters in "config.php". It contains parameter value for Databse connection, file downloading path etc.
2. Change the phpjsplayer/assets/plugins/fileman/conf.json paramter "FILES_ROOT".
3. In adiition, once you set user name, password and database , please run "phpjsplayer/player/sql/run_db.sql" in selected MySql database to create necessary tables.
4. You can add,modify or delete players and tracks by browsing "phpjsplayer/player/track.php"
1. Include "player.php" in your page, Ex: <?php include("player.php"); ?>
2. In the position you want to load the player, just write <?php initPlayer('PLAYER_UNIQUE_ID'); ?>